The internships help the students to gain work experience or satisfy requirements. white house internship program 2023 offers students for the first time fully funded scholarships. The applications for the internship program are available online. the white house internship is within the executive president’s office. The internship provides the opportunity to support the work of the white house. It’s the greatest opportunity at this time for the students who want to go abroad and work there now they can join as an internee and get a chance to settle themselves in the united states. this internship will facilitate the candidates with the funds. The Internship is a public service leadership development program that offers emerging leaders an opportunity to support the work of the White House and further the prime concern of the Biden-Harris Administration. First time under Biden-Harris, is a fully funded internship for the first time. All the departments of the White House provide Internships opportunities to the candidates.
The candidate must be over 18. A stipend of 750$ will be paid weekly to the selected candidates if they are full-time participants and if they join part-time they will get 375$ per week. White House Internship offers a 12-week internship that starts in January and lasts till April. All the applicants who are eligible for this internship must apply for the internship before the last date of application form submission. Further information about the program is given below:
Details About White House Internship Program 2023
- Internship Country: USA
- Location: White House, Washington D.C.
- Internship Duration: 12 Weeks
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
DEPARTMENTS AT THE WHITE HOUSE :
The following departments work under the white house :
- The Office of Cabinet Affairs
- The Office of Communication
- The Infrastructure Implementation Team
- The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- The Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- The Domestic Policy Council
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Office of Legislative Affairs
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The National Economic Council
- The Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of White House Counsel
- The White House Fellows Office
- The White House Photo Office
- The White House Press Office
- The White House Visitors Office
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- The Office of Public Engagement
- The Office of Scheduling and Advance
- The Office of Speechwriting
- The Office of the Vice President
President Biden and Vice President Harris want the most talented and hardworking students from all over the world. The students having a degree of masters and graduation both are eligible for the internship.
Financial Coverage :
For the first time in the history of the White House, offering fully funded scholarships to the candidates. The candidates will get a stipend of 750$ per week. The stipend will be paid to the students in two installments the first at the beginning of the internship and the second at the last of the internship.
A recommendation letter from the university.
please write a recommendation letter to whom you have a concern to the white house internship program team.
How to Apply for a White House Internship Program 2023:
The application will be submitted online from the official website of the White House internship program.
Fill out the application form with the required documents.
Please Visit the button below.