_All the candidates who applied for Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission UP NHM Exam 2022 are informed that the exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test mode, UP NHM Admit Card 2022 was released on 22 December 2022 on the official website, https://upnrhm.gov.in/. UP NHM Exam Date 2022 for ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technician and Staff Nurse is 27 and 28 December 2022, 28 and 29 December 2022, 28 and 29 December 2022, and 18, 19 & 20 January 2023, respectively.
All the candidates should be prepared for the examination that is going to be held soon. This article will cover all the necessary updated information about UP NHM Admit Card 2022, Exam Pattern, and Date Sheet 2022.
About UP NHM Exam Date 2023:
It is informed to all the candidates that the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has announced the UP NHM Exam Date of 2023 officially. Candidates who enrolled from November 27 to December 12, 2022, are informed that the exam date is officially announced. The exam is going to be administered in Computer Based Test mode across the State. A huge number of candidates had applied online to take part in the exam.
Notification for recruitment of ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technician, and Staff Nurses against more than 17,200 posts was released officially by National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh on November 26, 2022. Eligible aspirants applied online till December 12, 2022. Candidates who registered themselves were eagerly waiting for the exam date, as the exam date is announced officially all the candidates will be able to download their respective Date Sheets from the official websites.
About UP NHM Admit Card 2023
The official release date for the UP NHM Admit Card 2023 for various posts is not yet confirmed by National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh. It is estimated that officials of the NHM UP are supposed to release it for the post of ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, and Lab Technician 3 to 5 days prior to the exam date. It should be noted that Candidates won’t get any physical copy of the Admit Card 2022 via post; each candidate needs to download it from the official website.
It is informed that Computer Based Test is going to take place in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. The timing of the examination for various posts will be available on the upnrhm.gov.in Admit Card 2022, which is going to be issued on the official website very soon. All the candidates need to reach the exam center at least an hour prior to the examination commencement time.
About UP NHM Exam 2023:
- Host State: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Host Organization: National Health Mission
- Post Offered: ANM, Pharmacist – Allopathic, Lab Technician & Staff Nurse
- Total No of Vacancies: 17,291
- Exam Date: ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technician (27, 28 & 29 December 2022), Staff Nurse (18, 19 & 20 January 2023)
- Selection Process: Computer-Based Test & Document Verification
- Official Website: https://upnrhm.gov.in/.
About UP NHM Exam Pattern 2023:
All the candidates are informed that the Exam Pattern for the post of ANM, Pharmacist – Allopathic, Lab Technician & Staff Nurse has been already released by the National Health Mission UP on the official website:
- There will be no negative marking system.
- Questions are going to be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.
- Out of the total questions, 80 will be asked from domain knowledge and the remaining 20 from General Awareness.
- An exam time duration of 02 hours will be provided.
- All the exams will be based on Computer Based Test mode.
- A total number of 100 objective types of each 1-mark question are going to be asked.
For more details read the table given below:
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Domain Knowledge||80||80||02 Hours|
All the Candidates must know that only those who will qualify for the first stage of the selection process will be called for Document Verification and then the final selection list of 17291 candidates for different posts will be released.
|Admit Card Link for CBT EXAM 27-29 Dec 2022 for ANM, LT, and Pharmacist.||Check Here|
How to download the UP NHM Exam Admit Card 2023?
- First, go to the official website of the National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh which is given as, upnrhm.gov.in/.
- On the official website, tap on the option of the NHM UP Opportunities that will be visible in the header menu bar
- Tap on the option for the UP NHM Admit Card 2022 and you will be directed to the new webpage.
- In the end, you will be asked to provide your User ID and Password.
- Enter all the login details correctly and hit Sign In to download the admit card.
|Official Website||Click Here|