Are you dreaming to study in China? Do you want to complete your Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. abroad? If yes, then you can now apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 in China. Applications for these Fully Funded Scholarships are open now for a wide number of Study programs. International students from all over the world can now apply for these scholarships from any country around the world. Chinese Government Scholarships 2023 are Fully Funded scholarships for International students. Candidates can now apply for their Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree program. The government of china is sponsoring these scholarships and all the Expenses for the student will be covered.
All international students can now apply for these Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-24 online. Ministry of Education China will administer and fund these scholarships for International Students. You can now apply for University of Electronic Science and Technology of China Scholarships (CSC Scholarship) to study for Free in china. these are also fully funded by the institute itself and these scholarships will cover all your academic and Residential Expenses. IELTS/TOEFL is required for CSC Scholarships and University Admission. But, there are limited seats available for candidates with English Proficiency certificates.
Moreover, UESTC is a Comprehensive Public Research University that offers a wide range of study programs for National and International students. You can apply for any field according to your choice under a Fully Funded Scholarship Program. So what are you waiting for? Read the complete article and Apply today for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24.
UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Host University:||The University of Electronic Science and Technology of China|
|Offered Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Type & Category:||Fully Funded Government Scholarship|
|Eligible Nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Application Deadline:||1 March 2023|
as we mentioned above, UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Government Scholarship Program for all International Students around the world. these fully funded scholarships come with many perks and benefits such as:
- Complete Tuition fee Coverage
- Free Accommodation Subsidy
- Fix Monthly Stipend
- For Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month
- For Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month
- For Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month
- Air Travel Expenses
- Thesis and Project Allowance
- Medical insurance: CNY 800 per person/year;
List of Available Study Fields:
there are a number of programs offered at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. applicants can enroll in one of the following subjects under the UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 according to their interest:
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Optical Engineering
- Instrumentation Science and Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Management Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Public Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Applied Economics
- Faculty of Politics
- Foreign Language and Literature
- Faculty of Physics
listed Beloe is the document that is required to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24. Candidates will attach these documents with the Application form.
- CSC Online Application Form
- Copy of Valid Passport (Home Page)
- Attested Highest Diploma
- Attested Academic transcripts
- A study plan proposal (max. 1000 Words)
- Letters of recommendation (at least Two)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form ( Click here to download)
- Clean Criminal record (must)
- Language qualification certificates
Officials will consider some facts and figures before selecting a candidate for UESTC Government Scholarships. Some General Eligibility factors are listed below:
- The applicant is not a citizen of the People’s Republic of China, and
- The applicant is in a good health.
- Applicants who will apply for a Master’s degree are under 35 years old and they must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who will apply for a Doctoral degree are under 40 years old and they must have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least a Chinese Proficiency Test.
- there is a requirement for IELTS and TOEFL for the application.
- There are limited seats available for candidates with English Proficiency certificates.
Applicants must know that The deadline to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students is 1st March 2023. Officials will not accept any applications after the due date.
How to Apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023?
All the general basic steps to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 are given below:
- Submit your online application on the official website of the CSC Online Application System at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/.
- To apply, The Agency Number of the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China is 10614 and the Type is B.
- Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to Government scholarship programs at Chinese Universities
- Remember, download and print the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you submit the form.
- Next, register and submit your online application at University: Application System for International Students is http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/.
- Please the option for the Chinese Government Program,
- Submit the “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China” and
- Attach other required application documents carefully.