If candidates are looking for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023, it is surely the best platform for them where they can find all the details about these scholarships. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship in Sweden in different academic areas of study. Students should not miss this opportunity and must apply for this scholarship as they don’t know who will get these scholarships.
This scholarship is known as the Sweden Government Scholarship. This is a fully funded scholarship for international students in Sweden to study different subject areas. Applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24 are now open until 16th January 2023. This scholarship is offered to continue a Full or Part time Master’s Degree Program at Swedish University. Students first need to get an admission offer from Swedish Institute by applying to a Master’s Programme. After that, they can apply for the Swedish “Global Professional Scholarship” which is a fully funded scholarship.
For the year 2023/24, the Swedish Institute will provide about 400 fully funded scholarships for master’s studies at universities in Sweden. The scholarship is intended for a full-time, one- or two-year master’s program, and is financed by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. About 600 Master’s Programs are available in the English Language in Sweden.
The expenses of the Scholarship include Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, Stipend & other expenses that will be covered by the Swedish Government. Sweden is an Internationally Renowned Education System in Europe. If not Sweden, then students can explore some more Newly Announced European Scholarships in 2023. The complete details and application requirements for the SI Scholarships 2023 are available below in the article:
Details About Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24:
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
No of Scholarships:
- For the academic year 2023/24 the Swedish institute will be providing scholarships to a large number of master’s programs.
- A total of 400 Scholarships will be provided to students.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will include the following expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees are Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
Areas of Study:
About 600 Master’s Programmes are available in Swedish Universities and are Taught in English. The list of the Academic areas of study is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design, and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science and Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside of EEA.
- Students must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of illustrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries below.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023?
5 steps are required to apply for the SI Scholarship 2023:
- Apply for a master’s program (DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023)
- Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
- SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
- Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
- Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
Students first have to apply for a Master’s program at Sweden University and secure their admission by 16th January 2023. Students can apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
Then on 10th February, the SI Global Scholarship will open from the Swedish government which is a Fully Funded Scholarship. So, they can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship till 28th Feb 2023.
Then the Screening and evaluation Process will begin.
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of student’s valid passport
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section. Be passionate take steps and find the way of your choice.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; European Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS (Fully Funded)