STS Scholarship 2023; STS (Short Term Studentship) Scholarship is available for students and is launched by the organization of ICMR. 10000 will be given to the selected students so they can continue their professional courses. In this article, we will give you the complete details about the STS scholarship 2023. The last date to apply for the scholarship, the eligibility criteria, and the last date to apply for the scholarship will be discussed in this article.
What Is STS Scholarship 2023?
A scholarship is available for students who are enrolled in medical courses are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The application will be available on the last of December. The scholarship is highly beneficial for the student who wants to become a doctor. You can apply for the scholarship easily by just visiting the official website.
Details Of STS Scholarship
|Name||STS Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||Providing a scholarship|
|Beneficiary||For the students pursuing medical courses|
|Official site||Click here|
|Commencement of Registration & Online Submission||Updated Soon|
|Closing of Registration||Updated Soon|
|Closing of Online Submission||Updated Soon|
|Result Announcement||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of STS Scholarship
To apply for scholarship applicants had to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Only MBBS/ BDS students of Medical/ Dental colleges renowned by the MCI/ DCI are qualified to apply before looking for their final exams.
- Interns/ PG students are not qualified to apply.
- All the applicants having OCI cards/ PIO cards/NRI learning in an Indian Medical/ Dental college are qualified to relate provided they submit a copy of the OPI/ PIO/ NRI card along with the submission.
- Paramedical/ Non-medical students cannot apply for the program.
- Indian students studying in recognized Medical/ Dental colleges can apply.
- Candidates studying in Foreign Medical/ Dental colleges cannot apply.
- The student must have a research proposal written in his college with the support of the mentor and tutor.
- Only one student from the family is eligible.
- Two or more students should not work on the same topic as research.
- Different students submitting the same research topic will not work.
- One student should have only one guide and other co-guides. However, ICMR considers only the Main Guide for all purposes.
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the scholarship.
- Passport size photograph
- Research proposal
- Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC) or the Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC) approval letter (optional)
Rewards and Benefits
The selected student will get the following benefits and rewards from the organization.
- Around 1500 (1200- MBBS and 300- BDS) students can avail of the scholarship.
- The scholarship amount of INR 10,000 per month is paid for 2 months (a total of INR 20,000).
- The research scholar will get the scholarship as a stipend.
- After the approval of the research proposal, students will get a scholarship.
- Research expenses have to be borne by the college/ institution where the research is done.
- A certificate will be posted to the Principal’s office/ College office within 6-8 months of the report result.
- The stipend and certificate will be given to the selected students only if his/ her STS report is approved.
STS Scholarship Selection Process
The applicant will be selected on the following procedure:
- The selection committee will select the shortlisted candidates after approval.
- The research proposal and applications will be considered by the officials
- The selected student’s results will be declared the official conform.
- The selected students will view their results from the official website.
- The decision of ICMR in relation to selection will be final.
- The officials will not tickle any requests for the same.
STS Scholarship Application Process
The applicant had to follow the following step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship.
- Visit the official website to view the scholarship details.
- A homepage will appear.
- Find a list of scholarships from the main menu.
- The application form will appear in front of the screen.
- To login to the website enter the Login button.
- Enter your Email and password to each at the main menu.
- Enter all your details about yourself.
- Press the submit button and you have successfully submitted your application.
Check Scholarship Result
- Open the Official Webpage of the studentship.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Result option.
- A file will appear on the screen.
- Now you can check for the results.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2023: Apply Online
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT