State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2023: If you live permanently in the city of Maharashtra then you can also apply for this. This scholarship scheme is for those students who want to complete their education but due to the financial crisis are unable to pay the fee, so the scholarship is available for the PG degrees in the Government College and Institutions available inside the Maharashtra state. In this article, we will provide you with all the basic details of the scholarship. You can check the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other information about how to apply for the scholarship. Check the updates about the scholarship and apply now from the website.
- About State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2023
- Key Highlights of Scholarship
- Objectives of Scholarship:
- Important Dates
- Benefits Of State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship
- Total Participating Colleges List
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
About State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2023
State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2023 is a very significant scholarship that is offered by the government of Maharashtra state they facilitate all the students who want to continue their education and pay their fees from the scholarship the students of government institutes and colleges and also non-agricultural universities are eligible for the scholarship. There are 76 government institutions and colleges under this scholarship because students want to join these colleges but they are the expensive government will pay the amount to pay the fee for the college. You can fill out the application form on the available official website of Apple Sarkar DBT so you get all the possible opportunities.
Key Highlights of Scholarship
Conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Maharashtra
|Name of the scholarship||State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students of Maharashtra pursuing Post graduation in government colleges and institutes|
|Closing date||Updated Soon|
Objectives of Scholarship:
Maharashtra scholarship is under the Maharashtra government. It offers different schemes to the students in the state. Its purpose is to provide financial support to those students who are not eligible to pay their fees. This scholarship scheme is available for students of different study groups
check more; AICTE Internship 2023 in Cyber security: Registration, Eligibility, Last Date
Application receiving (New/Renewal) has been inaugurated for the New Academic Year 2022-23 from 21st September
Benefits Of State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship
The following welfare will be provided to the people who are applying for this significant scholarship chances:-
- All classes (only for PG) (As Per GR Dated 05.02.2004) Sanction- Rs 250/- Per Month.
- Scholarship amounts are disbursed directly to the student’s bank account by the DHE office.
- Available Government Colleges List
- Institute of Science, Bombay
- Law College, Bombay
- Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Mumbai University
- Elphinstone College, Bombay
- Rajaram College, Kolhapur
- Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
- Nagpur University
- Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
- Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
- Kolhapur University
- Sydenham College of Commerce
- Pune University
- College of Science, Nagpur
Total Participating Colleges List
Overall 76 Government Institutes and Colleges (10) 54 Students
Non-Agricultural Universities (06) 22 Students
The candidate must follow the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
Applicant must be a Graduate. (Non-Agricultural Universities)
Only government college students are eligible such as students from
- a) Elphinstone College, Bombay 6
- b) Institute of Science, Bombay 6
- c) Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari 4
- d) Sydenham College of Commerce 4
- e) Govt. Law College, Bombay 4
- f) Rajaram college, Kolhapur 6
- g) College Of Science, Nagpur 6
- h) Hagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur 6
- i) Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya Amravati 6
- j) Government Arts And Science College, Aurangabad 6
- k) Mumbai university(4)
- l) Pune university(4)
- m) Nagpur university(4)
- n) Kolhapur(4)
- o) SNDT(2),
Maharashtra Students studying Out of Maharashtra are not eligible to apply for this scheme
The applicant must be a resident of the Maharashtra State
The applicant must submit the following documents in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship successfully-
- College Bonafide Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Earlier year’s Mark sheet.
State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
The application for the scholarship will be submitted online from the website. Follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship:
- First, visit the official website of Maharashtra state scholarship.
- The home page will appear.
- Select the scholarship of your category.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter all the required information and attach all the documents along with the application form.
- Submit your application and take a printout of the application for later reference.
- Submit the application to your college.
- If you want to file a complaint against the scholarship issues follow the following steps.
- Open the official website. Find the complaint option from the menu.
- Enter your complaint and submit it.
Follow the website for more scholarship updates.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!