Are you the one dreaming to study in Singapore? Are you looking for a Fully Funded Scholarship opportunity to study in Singapore? If yes, then this must be your chance to fulfill your dream. All international candidates are invited to apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded) to study in Singapore. Students can now apply for Masters’s, Masters Leading to Ph.D., or Direct Ph.D. after a 4-Year Undergraduate Degree Program. The Government of Singapore is open to accepting applications for various study programs. These scholarships are administered and funded by the Government of Singapore.
This is a fully funded program that is offered by the Government of Singapore. Singapore Scholarships for International Students is accepting applications from all over the world. All nationalities are invited to apply for this Scholarship opportunity to study under a Fully Funded Program. Your complete expenses will be covered by the Government of Singapore. Candidates who want to complete their Master, Masters Leading to Ph.D., or Direct Ph.D. after a 4-Year Undergraduate Degree Program in Singaporean Universities are welcome to apply for these scholarships. There is No Application Fee required to apply for these scholarships. You can apply from wherever you are because the Application Mode is Online. There are no requirements for the IELTS or GRE Test Proof in Singapore. You can just apply with an English Proficiency Test which you can get from your previous university. Applicants will be able to apply from any nationality for Singapore Scholarship for International Students 2023. There are 4 Top universities that are participating in this program.
Candidates must know that this SINGA Scholarship 2023-24 is now open for application. There are a total of 240 scholarships that are available for applicants to study in Singapore. Candidates who want to complete their higher education overseas can now apply for it. So what are you waiting for? Apply today to get your seat reserved for Scholarship in Singapore to study Overseas in 2023.
About Singapore Government Scholarship 2023;
- Host Country: Singapore
- Host Organization: Multiple Organization
- Offered Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Type & Category: Fully Funded Scholarships
- of Scholarships: 240
- Application Deadline: 1st June 2023 (Singaporean Time).
As mentioned above, Singapore Scholarships 2023 are Fully Funded by the Government of Singapore so these will cover all your expenses during your academic stay in Singapore. It comes with many perks and benefits which include:
- Complete Tuition Fees Coverage
- Starting monthly stipend of S$2200
- Increased Monthly Stipend to S$2,700 after passing the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Air TravelExpense of up to S$1,500*
- Accommodation Allowance of S$1,000*
- Academic and Stationery Expenses
The top 4 Universities in Singapore are participating in this Scholarship program. The list of universities is given below:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU).
Candidates must know that basic eligibility factors will be considered before selecting a candidate. Some general eligibility factors are given below:
- All international graduate students are eligible to apply
- Applicants with Good skills in written and spoken English will be preferred
- Applicants with Good reports from academic referees
- No requirement for IELTS or GRE Test Proof
- All necessary documents will be submitted online
- English Proficiency Test will be required
- A Valid Passport
- Recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Attested Transcripts and Academic Reports (in English translation)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- At least 2 Recommendation Reports
- A Motivation Letter
- A Personal Statement
Apply now for Singapore Scholarships 2023 via this link
For more visit our website.