MEXT Titech University Scholarships in Japan 2023; If candidates are looking for the MEXT Titech University Scholarships in Japan 2023, then they are on the right platform where they can find all the details about these scholarships. Interested students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. Students should not miss this opportunity and must apply for this scholarship as soon as possible.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan provides scholarships at the Tokyo Institute of Technology to Study for a Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs for September 2023. The applications are now open and it’s a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Japan. When students apply for a Japanese Scholarship, they don’t need to have a Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not necessary to Study in Japan.
The Japanese MEXT Scholarship is the biggest scholarship in the world that is offered to all nationalities. The time period of the Master’s Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship is 3 Years. This Scholarship will include all the expenses such as Air Tickets, Accommodation, Stipend, Health, and Tuition fees. Further details about the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 are given below.
Details About MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan:
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 2023
Tokyo Tech MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Academic Areas Of Study:
School of Science
Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
Systems and Control Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Information and Communications Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
Materials Science and Engineering
Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology
Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
Architecture and Building Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Social and Human Sciences*
- Applicants must have the citizenship of a country that has dramatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- Students who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For a Master’s.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For a Doctoral.
- Those students whose medium of communication was English can Submit English Proficiency Certificates from their University & they are excluded from Language Tests.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July to August: The official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.
- The deadline to apply online for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is December.
How to Apply?
- The application process for this scholarship is online.
- Applications must be submitted to the University Portal.
- The Application Process and the Scholarship announcement are available in the link below: VISIT HERE FOR THE 2023 MEXT TITECH UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section. Be passionate take steps and find the way of your choice.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2023-24 in Denmark (Funded)
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE.