Scholarships for First Year Students Canada 2023-24. Are you interested in studying in the world’s best opportunity land, Canada? The applicants who are in their first year and want to continue their education in Canada then they are on the right platform. You can get the scholarship if you are a student in 1st year. The scholarships for first-year students in Canada 2023-24 are open for all national and international students. Scholarships are offered to students when they apply for admission to the university. The students can apply for Bachelor, master, and Ph.D. degree programs in the Canadian university.
The scholarship will cover all of your expenses and give you a chance to start your job part-time and help you and your family with the extra income.
Most Canadian University announces entrance scholarships also known as admission scholarships in these scholarships students have to apply to get the scholarship. In automatic scholarships students without applying to receive the scholarship from the university when they apply for admission and are international students.
Due to the pandemic, the visa rates decrease by 15% as the countries suspended all their international flights but in 2023 the university offers scholarships from all over the world. So if you belong to any country this scholarship is also available to you. Apply now for the scholarship and get the golden opportunity to study in Canada.
The universities didn’t need any English language proficiency tests from the students. Students have good communication skills and have a command of the English language but no certificate is required.
Students didn’t need to fill out their application form for scholarships it will automatically add to their admission form when they apply for graduation or master’s degree programs.
- Scholarships for First-Year Students Canada Details:
- List of Universities that announces Scholarships for First Year Students Canada:
- 1# University of Toronto Entrance Scholarships
- 2# York University Admission Scholarships
- 3# UBC Entrance Scholarships
- 4# University of Waterloo Entrance Scholarships
- 5# University of Alberta Entrance Scholarships
- Apply Link
- 6# University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarships
- Apply Link
- 7 # McMaster University Admission Scholarship
- 8# University of Calgary Admission Scholarships
- 9# Western University Admission Scholarships
- 10# McGill University Admission Scholarships
Scholarships for First-Year Students Canada Details:
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship advantages:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||Depends upon University|
List of Universities that announces Scholarships for First Year Students Canada:
- The University of Toronto Entrance Scholarships
- York University Admission Scholarships
- UBC Entrance Scholarships
- The University of Waterloo Entrance Scholarships
- The University of Alberta Entrance Scholarships
- The University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarships
- McMaster University Admission Scholarship
- The University of Calgary Admission Scholarships
- Western University Admission Scholarships
- McGill University Admission Scholarships
- University of Guelph Entrance Scholarships
1# University of Toronto Entrance Scholarships
The University of Toronto entrance scholarship is available for students of diverse subjects and fields. In comprehensive university offers 4500 scholarships available from all higher departments.
2# York University Admission Scholarships
If you want to study at York University then they offer multiple scholarships for the students. The scholarship is available for talented and passionate students. Different scholarships are York University Automatic Entrance Scholarships and York University Talent Entry Scholarships.
3# UBC Entrance Scholarships
When you receive the admission letter from the university you are eligible to get the scholarship. As it depends upon the degree program you have selected. Merit-based scholarships are available.
- International Major Entrance Scholarship: $40,000.
- Outstanding International Student Award: up to the full cost of tuition and fees.
4# University of Waterloo Entrance Scholarships
Every year the University of Waterloo offers cash prizes and scholarships to the students who cleared their entrance exam. If you apply for the scholarship then you will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
5# University of Alberta Entrance Scholarships
Alberta University is the student’s first choice to study if they are applying to international universities. Apply now for Alberta university admission and you will be selected for the scholarships. If your documents explain that you are eligible for the scholarship they will contact you straight.
6# University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarships
Admission scholarships are available at Ottawa University. The university is present in the capital of Canada, Toronto. The university is the biggest university that offers a bilingual system of English and French in university.
7 # McMaster University Admission Scholarship
McMaster University offers two types of admission scholarships: Automated Awards and Application Awards.
- McMaster University Award of Excellence: $ 3000
- Marjorie Anderson Monetary Award for Native Students: $ 80,000
- Provost Admission Scholarship for Global Students: $ 7500
- Wu Family International Entry Scholarships: $ 3,000
- McMaster Chinese Graduates – Peter George International Entrance Scholarships: 3,000
- Access Award: $ 25,000 per year
- McMaster Brighter World Entrance Award for Black Students: 2,500
- Faculty of Humanities Admission Awards: $ 1200- 5000
- Lauren Award: 000 100,000 over four years
- Schulich Leader Scholarships: $ 80,000 – $ 100,000 over four years
8# University of Calgary Admission Scholarships
The University of Calgary offers students hundreds of scholarships to study at their university. You can select any scholarship according to the eligibility criteria given in the link.
9# Western University Admission Scholarships
The western university provides students with financial aid who applies for admission to the university. The offer is available for all national and international candidates. Check the availability of scholarships from the link:
10# McGill University Admission Scholarships
McGill University provides merit base scholarships to students who have applied for admission to the university. Apply now for the full-time undergraduate degree program and get the university scholarship opportunity.
For queries comment below
For more scholarships visit the website.