_Are you one of those candidates who applied to appear in recruitment exams for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, or Lower Division Clerk? Are you looking for some updates for your Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2023? Then you are in the right place. We are here with all the required information about your Admit Card 2022, your paper pattern, and your Exam date. So all the candidates are advised to study till the last of this article, so you can get the maximum information for your queries.
All the students who enrolled themselves to appear in recruitment exams for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, or Lower Division Clerk are informed that the Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Date 2022 will be announced officially by the Recruitment Cell of HCRAJ. A huge number of candidates who are interested in the post of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Assistant, or Junior Judicial Assistant in District Courts of Rajasthan have applied by online form from August 22 to September 22. All the participants are informed that the exam is likely to take place in January 2023. Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022 will be released on the official website at https://hcraj.nic.in/ a week before the Exam date.
- About Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam 2022:
- About Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022:
- Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2022:
- ST/ST/PH candidates need to secure at least 20 Marks to pass Typing Test, but the qualifying mark for General & OBC candidates is 22.5 marks.
- What is Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2022?
- Where to download the Rajasthan High Court Exam Admit Card 2022
About Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam 2022:
- Host Country and State: Rajasthan, India
- Host Organization: Honourable High Court Of Rajasthan
- Post Name: Clerk, JA & JJ
- Total vacancies: 2756
- Admit card release date: January 2023
- Official Website: https://hcraj.nic.in/
About Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022:
All the participants who are eagerly waiting for the HCRAJ LDC Admit Card 2022 are informed that there is no confirmed date disclosed by the officials. If the exam takes place in January 2023 then hall tickets for various posts will be made public in January 2023. But once the Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2022 will be updated publically then all the participants can download it by visiting the official link, https://www.hcraj.nic.in/. To download the Admit card all the candidates will be required to provide their Application Number and Password or Date of Birth.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2022:
HCRAJ Exam Pattern 2022 is already released by Recruitment Cell, Rajasthan High Court. The pattern is for the Lower Division Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant posts. All the candidates are suggested to go through the table carefully to get more details about their offline exam:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be a total number of 150 objective-type in offline mode OMR Sheet.
- Time duration of 120 minutes
- For 1 correct response, 1 mark will be allotted with no negative marking.
- Candidates who will pass the written examination will be called for the Computer Based Typing Test.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the written examination are given below:
- General / OBC – 125 Marks
- SC / ST / PH – 120 Marks
To get about the Computer Based Skill Test please check the tabulated data.
|1.||Speed Test||Hindi||5 Minutes||25|
|2.||Efficiency Test||–||10 Minutes||50|
There will be two papers in the Computer Typing Test given:
- Speed Test
- Efficiency Test, respectively.
ST/ST/PH candidates need to secure at least 20 Marks to pass Typing Test, but the qualifying mark for General & OBC candidates is 22.5 marks.
What is Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2022?
Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2022 is supposed to be announced soon but the expectation is in January 2023.
Where to download the Rajasthan High Court Exam Admit Card 2022
All the candidates will be able to download the Rajasthan High Court Admit Card by visiting the official website given
|Official Website||Click Here|
Homepage Click Here