Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023: The board of secondary education has launched a new scheme for students who are good in mathematics and have 50% marks in the last annual exams especially score grace marks in mathematics. If you think that you are best in maths and have the capability to score good marks in maths then why are you wasting your time? The last date to apply for the scholarship is too close. Open your computer now and apply for the scholarship. You may win the scholarship. In this article, we will give you complete information about the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023.
This scholarship is for students from classes 6th to 12th. The scholarship will be provided to the students in three stages. At the end of the academic year, students will receive their scholarships. The application process will proceed from the official website through online mediums.
- Extension of Last Date
- Details Of PMST 2023
- Name Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test PMST 2023
- Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship Tenure
- Selection Procedure
- Duration of Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
- Important Dates:
- PMST Distribution Procedure
- Administration Of Scholarships
- Special Input Session
- PMST Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Application Procedure Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship
- Know Your Status
- View IFSC Code
Extension of Last Date
The Odisha government who has concerned with the scholarship and extends the scholarship application’s last date. Now if you miss the opportunity last time, you have a chance to grab it now. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st December. And the authorities also extend the date of the test. The test will hold on the 5th of February. So you have many days to prepare yourself for the test and get the opportunity of a scholarship.
Details Of PMST 2023
Name Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test PMST 2023
Launched by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Objective Providing scholarship opportunities
Beneficiary Students from Class 6th to 12th in Odisha
Official Site Click Here:
The selected students will receive the following scholarship amounts.
|Courses||Payment Type||Boys Amt (Rs.)||Girls Amt (Rs.)||Transgender Amt (Rs.)|
The scholarship tenure and other information about the PMST scholarship are as follows:
- The school principal will provide the verification and are eligible for only the provided subjects.
- Students must have active bank accounts.
- The scholarship will directly send to the beneficiaries bank account.
- The directorate of the high school department will give the scholarship.
- The bank account must be in the parent’s name.
- A scholarship will be given to the students for 10 months.
- The principal will verify the information of the students and then select them for the next year’s scholarship.
The students will be selected on a merit basis by the following exams:-
Talent Search Examination
Duration of Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
The time of the scholarship scheme is given below in the following table:-
Stage-I (7 years) Class-VI to VIII
Stage II (4 years) Class-IX to XII
Stage-III (2 years) Class-XI to XII
- The online application is available from 12th December 2022
- The last date to fill out the online application is 31st December 2022
- The validation can be done by the principal from 3rd December 2022.
- The verification can be done till 5th February 2023
PMST Distribution Procedure
The candidate had to follow the following PMST distribution procedure:-
- Stage – I 4000 scholarships for Students of Class-VI Rs.200/- P.M. for 7 years (from Class-VI-XII)
- Extension of the Scholarship in the following year depends on securing 60% scores cumulative in the final examination in the previous year.
- Details of the distribution of scholarship in stage 1
- 314 Blocks @ 10 per Block – 3140
- 63 Municipalities @ 10 nos. – 630
- 37 NACs @ 5 nos. – 185
- 03 Municipal Corporation @ 15 nos.- 45
- Total Scholarship – 4000
- Stage-II 1000 Scholarships for students of Class-IX @ Rs.300/- P.M.
- Stage-III 300 Scholarships for students of Class-XI @ Rs.500/- P.M. These students will be top 300 scores in mathematics in the HSC Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha.
- Scholarship amounts will be deposited in the accounts of the students automatically every six months. H.M. and D.I. /DEO will be informed of this transfer for communication with the students.
Administration Of Scholarships
The scholarship will administrate the following procedure:-
- The selection test of PMST for Stage-I & II will be directed during October/November and results will be declared in December. The test will be accompanied at Block Level and ULB level.
- The test will be conducted by IMA in partnership with S&ME Department.
- Overwhelming of funds through the personal Bank Account of the Scholarship holder. Scholarships will transfer electronically.
- All related activities will monitor by IMA and S&ME Department through a few Nodal centers.
Special Input Session
The details of this special input session available in this scholarship scheme are below:-
- Special input sessions for scholarship holders will be held in the following manner-
- Durga puja – 6 days
- Winter break – 9 days
- Summer Holidays – 30 days
- Total – 45 days
- Inputs will be provided by trained teachers at 157 locations for Rural areas and 53 locations for Urban area
PMST Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scholarship candidate must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be studying at Odia Medium School.
- For stage 1, the candidate must be studying in class 6th.
- The applicant must have passed the class 5th examination with 50% of marks in mathematics.
- For stage 2, the students must be studying in class 9th.
- The applicants should have passed the class 8th examination with 50% marks in mathematics
The following documents are required for applying in the scholarship:-
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport-size Photograph of a student
- College Id Card of the Student
- The Mark sheet of the last exam passed
Application Procedure Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship
The application for the scholarship will be submitted online. Follow the following procedure to apply for the scholarship.
- First, visit the official website from the link:
- A home page will appear on the screen.
- Find apply now the option from the main menu.
- The application will appear in front of you.
- Fill out your application form. And attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Review your application form.
- Submit your application.
- You have successfully applied for the scholarship.
- Take a printout of the application for later use.
Know Your Status
- To check your status visit the official website from the link:
- Find the option about the status from the menu.
- You can check your status.
View IFSC Code
- To check your IFSC code visit the official website:
- You can check your IFSC code from the website.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
For more visit the website