Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College Maharashtra 2023; If you are a permanent resident of Maharashtra then you are eligible for these open Merit scholarships in junior college. These scholarships are available for students who are enrolled in 11th or 12th class or have 60% marks in their last academic year. In this article, we will give you complete information about Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College Maharashtra 2023. The eligibility criteria, last date to apply, benefits given to the selected student everything will be discussed in this article. Read the article carefully so you can apply for the scholarship.
The application will be available online for the year 2023 from the September 21st
Benefits Of Open Merit Scholarships
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits from the scholarship:-
- For students in classes 11th and 12th: INR 50 per month for ten months (Rs. 500 per Year)
The candidate must follow the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be enrolled in Class 11 or 12.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks in the SSC examination on First Attempt.
- The continuance of scholarships is subject to satisfactory progress and securing at least 50 % marks at the end of the first year of Junior College Beneficiary Category – All Categories
The following documents require in order to apply for this scheme:-
- SSC Mark sheet
- For Renewal Standard 11th mark sheet
Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College Maharashtra 2023 Application Procedure
The application for the open merit scholarship will be submitted online. Follow the following procedure to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the official website
- Find the option for the scholarship.
- A list of scholarships appears in front of you.
- Select the open merit scholarship from the menu.
- An application form will appear. New applicant registration will appear
- Fill out your application form and attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now submit your application form. You have successfully applied for the scholarship.
- To log in visit the official website:
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option applicant login.
- A new screen will appear. Enter all your personal information.
- Enter the correct captcha to log in to the website.
- Now you have to log in to the website.
- To renew your application visit the official website:
- Login to the website.
- A home page will appear.
- Find the option for the renewed scholarship.
- Click on the new course and enter your current semester information.
- Enter your personal information and submit your application.
- You have successfully renewed your application.
File A Grievance:
- To file a grievance visit the official website /
- A home page will appear.
- Find the complaint option from the menu.
- You have to click on the option file a Grievance from the menu.
- A new screen will appear.
- Enter your complaints and add your ID for the website.
- Your information will be safe and secure. The information is used to proceed with your complaint.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; Classes Welfare Department Karnataka Scholarship 2023 Apply Online