Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023; Some students left their education due to the high fees of the private sector schools and education. The Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023 will provide financial support to those students who want to complete their education. It provides financial benefits to the students like tuition fees, exams fee, and other allowances so they continue their studies. If you are interested in the scholarship then read the whole article to get complete information about the scholarship. The eligibility criteria, important dates, last date to apply for the scholarship, and procedure to apply for the scholarship will be given in this article.
- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023
- Maulana Azad Scholarship Details
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- For Begum Hazrat Mahal–
- For Maulana Azad Fellowship-
- Incentive Amount
- For Begum Hazrat Mahal–
- Documents Required
- Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Procedure
- Checking The Status:
- Year Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- For more visit the website
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023
The Maulana Azad scholarship was launched in the years 2002 and 2003. From that year they facilitate the young students to achieve their goals and help them financially. In the Maulana Azad scholarship, there are more categories that are especially for girls and for the students of the backward areas. Check the eligibility criteria and apply for any of the scholarships which have your education fields.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Details
Name Maulana Azad Scholarship
Launched by Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Beneficiaries Students Of Minorities
Objective Providing incentives
Official Website. in
If you want to apply for the Maulana Azad Scholarship then you have to keep in mind the following important dates:-
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will be updated soon
- The defective verification’s last date will be updated soon
- Institute verification’s last date will be updated soon
There are two types of scholarships present that are Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship and the Maulana Azad Fellowship. The eligibility criteria for both of the scholarships are mentioned below separately.
For Begum Hazrat Mahal–
- This scholarship is only for girls’ students.
- The applicant must belong to any of the following categories or religion-
- The applicant must be enrolled in a class from 9th to 12th
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the previous class.
- The annual household income should be not more than 2 lacks.
- The scholarship is not applicable to more than two students from the same family.
For Maulana Azad Fellowship-
The applicant must belong to the following categories-
- The candidate must be pursuing-
- A regular/ full-time M.Phil/ Ph.D. course in University/Academic Institution
- The family’s annual income will be below 2.5 lac from all the sources.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum score of 50% at Post Graduate level.
- Transgender candidates are also eligible to apply under the scheme.
- The registration followed is as per the Government of India norms
For Begum Hazrat Mahal–
- Fellowship Amount-
- 25,000/- per month for the first 2 years (JRF)
- 28,000/- per month for the remaining years (SRF)
- Contingency for Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce-
- 10, 000/- per year for the first 2 years
- 20, 500/- per year for the remaining time
- Contingency for Science-
- 12, 000/- per year for the initial 2 years
- 25, 000/- per year for the remaining time
- Escorts/Reader Assistance-
- 2,000/- per month in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates
- Maulana Azad Fellowship-
- For classes IX and X- INR 10,000 in two installments of INR 5000 each.
- For classes XI and XII- INR 12,000 in two installments of INR 6000 each.
The student must have the following documentation when applying for the scholarship. The list of documents is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- School certificates
- Educational certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Minority certificate
Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Procedure
The following procedure should be followed to apply for the scholarship:
- The application will be submitted from the official website. Visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. Select the required scholarship from the menu.
- Apply for the scholarship.
- Enter all the personal information and review your application before submitting it.
- Submit your application.
Checking The Status:
Follow the following steps to check the status of your application:-
- First, visit the Official Website.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Select your scholarship category from-
- Enter your Identification Details from-
- Registration No
- Aadhar No
- Bank Account No
- Enter your Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Click on the View Application Status button.
- The Scholarship Status will appear on your screen
Year Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- Open the Official Website of MAEF.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Year Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List under the Scholarship Sanctioned List tab.
- A pdf of all the year-wise sanctioned scholarships will open before you.
- Take a printout of the list.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more;JP Morgan Internship 2023 | Submit Applications