Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability 2023; The locals or permanent residents of Maharashtra can apply for the Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability 2023 scholarship. In this article, we will provide you the information about the Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability 2023. We will specify the eligibility criteria for the applicants so they follow the description and apply for the scholarship. We will also provide you with the details that how to fill out the application form, and what are the requirements for the scholarship. The benefits which you will receive from the scholarship.
- What Is Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship 2023?
- Important Dates
- Benefits Of Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship
- Day Scholar:
- Blind: Vachak Bhatta (Additional):
- Eligibility Criteria
- Read more
- Documents Required
- Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability 2023 Application Procedure
What Is Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship 2023?
A new proposal is given by the Maharashtra government by the name of Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability 2023. This scholarship is especially announced for students who are physically disabled and not getting more opportunities like normal students. The government wants to facilitate all disabled students in the education field. You can check the official portal for more descriptions of the scholarship.
The application will be submitted (New/Renewal) for the New Academic Year 2022-23 on 21st September.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the students under this scholarship:-
Maintenance Grant is provided as per Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, and Group E per month from admission date to exam date.
check more; SSC CPO Result 2023 Merit List and Cut-off Marks
- Group A 550
- Group B 530
- Group C 530
- Group D 300
- Group E 230
- Group A 1200
- Group B 820
- Group C 820
- Group D 570
- Group E 380
Blind: Vachak Bhatta (Additional):
- Group A, B, C: 100
- Group D: 75
- Group E: 50
- This scheme covers all the student expenses ranging from tuition fees to others.
- For professionals the candidate must have to visit so they get the 500 more or as per announced.
- If Project is compulsory for the course then for printing and typing he gets an extra all-out of up to 600 Rs whatsoever is appropriate per year, but the principal certificate is mandatory.
- The student with a master’s and Ph.D. will get a maintenance allowance.
- If a student takes admission before the 20th of this month then they will be eligible for this month’s allowance.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this prestigious scheme:-
- A student must be disabled. (40% or above)
- Students should be citizens of Maharashtra.
- Students should be taken to a recognized University or Recognized institution.
- The scholarship will not be valid if the applicant fails the same course in the applied course.
- The Scholarship will not be applicable twice if the applicant applies on the criteria of HSC/SSC/Degree Student studying in a recognized institute or college out of Maharashtra but he should be a resident of MH.
- If a student is in Post-Graduation from the medical education field and is not allowed to practice externally from the institute then he is eligible.
- If a student of arts, science & Commerce discontinues his course & applies for a professional course, a technical education certificate/diploma/degree is applicable for the scholarship. But except for group “A”, the applicant who fails the scholarship tests will not be applicable for the scholarship.
- For Group B, C, D, and E: If the student fails then he will not be able to get this scholarship.
- For Group A: If the student fails 1 time, he may be qualified for this scheme, but he will not be eligible if he fails a second time during the full-time education.
- The candidate who takes detachment education from a recognized uni/Institution where non-refundable fees have to be paid by the student such students are getting annual Rs. 500/- for books and material purchases.
- Candidates only can apply to Shahu Maharaj Merit Schol with this Scheme and can’t apply for another scheme.
- If a candidate is working full-time employment then he/she is not eligible.
- If the candidate is from the Gov hosteller & he is not getting books and stationery from the hostel then he is eligible for an additional 1/3 amount of the maintenance allowance allowed for the hosteller.
The following documents are required in order to apply for this scheme:-
- Mark- Sheet for the last appeared examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Guardian Certificate
Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability 2023 Application Procedure
You have to apply online for the scholarship from the official website.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
For more visit the website