Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship For SBC Students 2023; The details about the Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students 2023 are given in this article. The scholarship belongs to students who are from backward areas and do have not many facilities for them to complete their education. We will provide you with complete information about the scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship, the step-by-step procedure to apply for a scholarship, and the eligibility criteria. Maharashtra post Matric scholarship offers different scholarships find the scholarship according to your eligibility criteria and fill out your application form. The application will be submitted online.
What Is Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship 2023?
If you belong to a socially weak background and you do have not many facilities for education then the scholarship is for you. The scholarship will provide financial benefits to those students who want to complete their education. The scholarship is launched by the government of Maharashtra.
The application will be submitted (New/Renewal) for the New Academic Year 2022-23 from 21st September.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship
The selected students will get the following benefits from the significant scholarship opportunity:-
1) If Candidate selects Course Group A – for hostlers Rs.425/p.m. & Day Scholars (Non-Hostlers) Rs.190/p.m. (Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
2) If the Candidate selects Course Group B – for hostlers Rs.290/p.m. & Day Scholars (Non-Hostlers) Rs.190/p.m.(Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
3) If Candidate selects Course Group C – for hostlers Rs.290/p.m. & Day Scholars (Non-Hostlers) Rs.190/p.m.(Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
4) If the Candidate selects Course Group D – for hostlers Rs.230/p.m. & Day Scholars (Non-Hostlers) Rs.120/p.m. (Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
5) If Candidate selects Course Group E – for hostlers Rs.150/p.m. & Day Scholars (Non-Hostlers) Rs.90/p.m.(Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
6) Tuition Fees, Exam Fees, and Maintenance stipend will be given to those who are studying in government/aided/unaided institutions in professional courses and non-professional courses.
7) If a Candidate takes admission to a government hostel then they will be eligible for only 1/3rd of the hostel.
8) For B.Ed and D.Ed courses: 100 % benefit (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees, and Maintenance Allowance) is applicable for D.Ed, and B.Ed courses. For students studying in Aided, UnAided for D.Ed, and B.Ed courses the Fee structure is applicable as per Government rates for the same course.
If the applicant wants to renew their application, follow the procedure given below:
- The applicant has to pass last year’s exams.
- If the applicant fails the exams then he is not able to get the scholarship.
- If a participant of group A fails the exams then maybe the scholarship will be renewed.
- For Group B, C, D, and E the applicant had to pass the exams otherwise there will be no renewal of the scholarship.
- If the applicant due to bad health conditions do not appear in the final exams then the principal of the represented school had to submit the letter to the organization and take guarantee of the student then he will be able to get the scholarship.
The candidate had to follow the following criteria to get the following scholarship:-
- The family’s annual Income should be below 1.5 lac rupees from all sources.
- Applicants must belong to the SBC group.
- Applicants must be citizens of Maharashtra.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an education program that the government approved from class Post-Matric.
- If the candidate didn’t clear last year’s exams then he will receive only the exam fee and tuition fee from the organization but are not eligible for the other benefits of the scholarship for the next higher education studies.
- Applicants should come through the CAP round for only professional courses.
- Only two children (i) any number of girls applicants allowed. ii) Boys applicant’s maximum of 2 boys from the same family can apply for the scholarship at a time.
- If students are taking any other scholarship from the government then they are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- .Applicant must have 75% attendance in the last year’s studies.
- The applicant will be eligible for a scholarship if he/she changes the course Non – Professional to Professional but he will not be eligible if he/she changes the course from Professional to Non – Professional.
- Scholarships will be given for a year until they complete their course. Ex. – 11th, 12th Arts – B.A., M.A., M.Phil., P.H.D. If, Applicant completed B.A and B.Ed. course and later after taking admission for M.A., for M.A. course He/she will not be allowed for a scholarship. But after admission to M.B.A. After B.Ed, it can be eligible for a scholarship as it is a professional postgraduate course.
- Applicants studying a particular course and taking a scholarship from the government and in between the year if they want to change the course then they are not eligible for the scholarship that they are already taking from the government.
Students must have the following documents when they are applying for the scholarship.
- Caste certificate
- Adhar card
- Marks sheet of last year’s exams.
- Leaving certificate
- Annual income pay slip
- If the guardian is dead then the death certificate is.
- No children are already taking the scholarship.
Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship For SBC Students 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship the students had to follow the step-by-step procedure.
- Visit the official website of post matric scholarship.
- A home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the recommended scholarship.
- A list of scholarships will appear on the screen.
- Select the scholarship according to the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out your application form and attach all your required documents along with the application form.
- Before submitting your application reviews your application carefully.
- Now submit your application. You have successfully applied for the scholarships.
Login and renew procedure:
- To log in to the website visit the official website.
- A home page will appear.
- Enter all the required information.
- Enter your personal details.
- You have to log in to the website.
- Now if you want to renew your application go to the renew option from the menu.
- A new application will appear. From this, you will renew your application.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; Lifology Global Fellowship “The Future 10,000”: Apply Online, Eligibility
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE