The Kerala SET admit card 2023 exam date and hall tickets will be downloaded from the official website of the board. The LBSTI sponsored the SET to hire staff for the schools in vocational and science schools. The candidates will be selected on the basis of exam scores.
Kerala SET Admit Card 2023
The SET exam will be conducted by the department on the 22nd of January. The admit cards for the SET will be given to the candidates on the 15th of January a week before the exam. The candidate must collect their admit cards before the exam. So if there is any chance of a mistake you can correct it before the exam.
Read the article below and collect all the beneficial information about the set exam and admit card.
The written exam for the SET will be conducted by the LBSTI in the month of January. This test will help the department to select all the candidates who are eligible to teach in such schools. The applicant who applied for the SET exam will collect their hall ticket for the exam on the 15th of January.
Kerala SET Exam Date 2023
The SET exam date is already revealed by the department of Kerala education. The exam will be conducted on the 22nd of January 2023. A prestigious amount of students have applied for the exam. The student will get the admit card from the official website.
The admit card for the exam will not be delivered to the students in a hard form. Students had to download it in the soft form from the website and then take a printout of the application to be able to appear in the exam hall. The students get the information about the center from the admit cards. Reach on time for the exam.
Kerala SET Hall Ticket Download 2023
The students need hall tickets to be able to appear in the exam hall. Follow the steps and get you to admit card as authorities will not send you the admit cards to your address in hard form you had to download and then save it in the print form.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala SET.
- A new screen will appear on the screen. Find the option of the admit card from the menu.
- A list of the admit cards appears. Find the SET exam admit card.
- Click on the download option and admit card will be saved.
- Take a printout of the admit card for later use.
Kerala SET Important Instructions
The instructions that candidates had to follow to make their presence possible in the exam hall are as follows:
- Make sure that students had to admit cards when they appear for the exam.
- Enter the exam hall 30 minutes maximum before the exam start.
- Signed the admit card before processing it in front of the security guard.
- The equipment like calculators and mobile phones are not allowed.
- Don’t take much luggage as much space will not be given to the students.
- The students need to check their exam center before entering the exam hall.
- The students had to face serious actions if they violate any of the rules of the exam hall.
- In accumulation, students essential take a valid picture identification document to the examination center for verification. Suitable forms of identification include Aadhaar cards, PAN cards, voter ID cards, passports, and driving licenses, among others.
Kerala SET Preparation Tips
The following tips are essential for candidates while preparing for the exam.
- The students had to check the question from the past papers that appeared in the Kerala SET exam. Many websites provide the data for the exam as they already wrote the question for the students you can also check that.
- Try to attempt the past papers and check how much time once takes to complete the exam. And try to solve the papers on a daily basis.
- The students from the science and mathematics revise all the basic formulas on a daily basis so you remember every formula on the exam day.
|Official Website||Click Here|