Kerala Scholarship 2023; The Kerala Scholarship 2023 government has launched a new scheme for young and talented students to make sure that they are receiving promising education from government-recognized institutes. The students have a right to get a free education if they have no financial support to study in the best institutes in India. The government of Kerala ensures that they are giving quality education to all the students. Young talented students have a chance to make their life useful and better if they get this scholarship opportunity.
If you are eligible for the given scholarship then read the whole article carefully so you get valuable information about the scholarship. In this article, we will give the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship, the benefits of the scholarship, the eligibility criteria, and much more. The complete information about the scholarship is given below:
- Highlights of Scholarship
- Objectives of Kerala Scholarship
- Features and Benefits of the Kerala Scholarship
- Complete List of Kerala Scholarship 2022-23
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Required Documents
- Steps to Apply for Kerala Scholarship 2022-23
- Steps to Login on the Portal:
- Steps to Check the Kerala Scholarship Application Status
- Steps to Check the Kerala Scholarship 2023 Students List
Highlights of Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Kerala Scholarship 2022-23|
|Introduced by||Government of Kerala|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to socially and economically disadvantaged students|
Objectives of Kerala Scholarship
The main objective of the scholarship is to provide financial benefits to all eligible students who want to complete their education. It’s the right of the students to have a good education from the government of the state. The Kerala government has launched different scholarship schemes for the children of the state. The students can apply for any of the scholarships they are capable of and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Features and Benefits of the Kerala Scholarship
The features and benefits of the scholarship are as follows:
- The scheme of scholarship is launched in 2021.
- Different scholarships are available for students of different categories.
- Financial aid will be given to the selected students to pay their education fees and other allowances.
- The students have a chance to study in the state’s best schools and colleges when they get the scholarship.
- The applications for the scholarship are available in the month of October.
- If you want to apply for the scholarship visit the official website.
Complete List of Kerala Scholarship 2022-23
The Complete List of Kerala Scholarship 2022-23 is available, along with provider and application deadlines:
|S. No.||Scholarship Name|
|Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities -NSP(PMS)|
|District Merit Scholarship -DCE(DMS)|
|State Merit Scholarship -DCE(SMS)|
|Central Sector Scholarship -NSP(CSS)|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE(MSCT)|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE(MNS)|
|Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HS)|
|Sanskrit Scholarship -DCE(SSE)|
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship-DCE(SJMS)|
|Scholarship for dependent of Jawans -DCE(JS)|
|Blind/PH Scholarship -DCE(BPHFC)|
|Post Matric Scholarship For Disabilities -NSP(PMSD)|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship -DCE(MFAS)|
|ASPIRE Scholarship -DCE(ASPR|
They must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be selected for the scholarship:
- The annual income of the family will be below 2 lac rupees from all the sources.
- Scholarships are available for all the secondary and higher secondary educational institutes recognized by the government.
- Students who appear in any of the competitive exams are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must belong to the minority group Muslims, Buddha, and Sikhs.
- Applicant must have 50% marks in the last year’s exams.
- The monthly stipend will be given to the selected students.
- The applicant must be enrolled in Kerala universities in the first year.
- The federal government will give the scholarship.
- The two children from the same family can apply for the scholarship.
While applicants are filling out their application form for the Kerala Scholarship 2023, the applicant must have the following documents to upload with the application form.
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Fee Slip
- Proof Of Bank Account in the name Of Students in a Recognized Bank
- Caste Certificate as Per the Category, etc.
Steps to Apply for Kerala Scholarship 2022-23
The application will be accepted online mode. Follow these steps to apply for the scholarship.
- First visit the official website:
- A home page will appear.
- Find the scholarship option from the menu.
- A list of scholarships will appear.
- Find the Kerala scholarships from the menu.
- The application form for the Kerala scholarship appears.
- Fill out your application form with all the correct information.
- Enter your personal information in the application form.
- You have completed your application form.
Steps to Login on the Portal:
- To login to the official website visit the official website:
- A home page will appear.
- Click on the Login button.
- Now you can log in to the website.
- Enter your active Email and password and remember it for later use.
Steps to Check the Kerala Scholarship Application Status
- To check the application status visit the official website:
- Home pages will appear. Login to the website by entering your email and password.
- Check the application status button from the menu.
Steps to Check the Kerala Scholarship 2023 Students List
- First, visit the official website
- Now after login into the website, you can check the student list for the scholarship from the menu.
- The selected student’s name will be on the list.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!