How Are You, Students??
Today, we will add all of the factual and fundamental information related to Kanpur University Result (2023). So if you are anxious about the recent official updates Kanpur University Result (2023), B.A, B.Sc, B.Com for 1st, 2nd & 3rd year, then don’t worry My Dear, just read this article till the end in order to get a better understanding and cover all of your queries and ambiguities.
- Well, Kanpur University organizations already announce the Kanpur University Result (2023) in online mode at the official website with all basic preparations and legal notification at https://csjmu.ac.in/.
- Kanpur University announced Result 2023 of subjects B.A, B.Sc, and B.com for 1st 2nd, and 3rd year.
- All students who took part in the examination for graduate exams are now informed to visit the official portal of Kanpur university to check and download Kanpur University Result (2023) quickly to check the qualifications or whether they clear the exam or not.
Note: For further information related to Kanpur University Result (2023) just Read the article till the end or readers can visit the official portal as well. We had also updated the link to the official portal as well to make it easy access for the students to their respective results.
Final Result for Kanpur University (2023):
The Kanpur University, also known as Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, has already announced its results. The candidates are looking for their results.
The official exams for courses such as B.A., B.Sc, B.com, M.A, M.Com, L.L.B etc., were taken very earlier this year. A huge crowd of students took part in the examination.
Their results are now computed and summed by the Exam conducting authorities. The State of Kanpur owns the valuable University as it provides varied fortuities to the students.
- It should keep in mind that Our Ex-president Ram Nath Kovind is one of the notable Postgraduates of this University.
The authorities will upload Kanpur University’s first, second, and third-year results very soon in this month or the first week of the next month. The qualified students who gave CSJHU exams of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.com, M.A., and L.L.B. are suggested to check their results.
NOTE: All students are notified that the university portal may ask about the student’s Roll Numbers in order to check Kanpur University Result (2023).
The students can follow the steps mentioned below at the end of the article to check their results.
The University is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Final Result of Kanpur University (2023) for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com:
Kanpur University’s B.A. second and third-year results are available on the official website at https://csjmu.ac.in/ The students who applied and took part in exams should download the result from the portal.
The second-year students will qualify for the promotion to the third and final year just after confirmation of the passing marks they obtained in Kanpur University Result (2023).
Note: The promotion of the students actually depends upon their:
- Performance in the exam (theoretical exam)
- the obtained marks
- and the Viva-Voce (practical exam)
Kanpur University Result (2023) can be checked based on:
- the course and
- the year; you have given the Exam.
The officials also update the result of B.Com course for the 2nd and 3rd year. The students who are promoted in their final year will disclose which course they want to pursue in their career.
The participants who will not clarify for passing the Exam are compensated to give a supplementary examination. Kanpur University will soon upload the Examination Registration form.
Details mentioned on the CSJHU Exam Result (2023):
- If any student finds an error or mistakes in their result, they are allowed to immediately contact the University authorities for the remedy.
- Kanpur University (K.U.) has also provided contact information (i.e. E.mail and contact numbers of the organizers) on its official portal to make it easy for the students.
- In case the students are finding any difficulty in downloading their respective Grade scores they must also inform the University officials.
The details to be checked on 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year results:
- Mother’s name of the student
- Father’s name of the student
- Photograph of the student
- Total marks semester-wise
- Marks are obtained by the student each Semester.
- Division of the student
- Name of Exam conducting authority
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- Signature of Vice-Chancellor
Final Result of Kanpur University (2023) for 1st 2nd 3rd-year:
The CSJHU university is U.G.C. passed, and arranged in 274 colleges are affiliated with this University. It is authoritative by NAAC Grade “B”.
The First-year students can tap on the First Year Student find Roll number (2021-22) link. The students of the second and third years can also check their results from the official website.
In addition, the students can check the scores they obtained in the subject from the web portal. Students will receive a mark sheet with the
- course name
- roll number
- Enrollment number; allotted by the officials
NOTE: The University department will provide the prints of the mark sheet.
Steps Required to Check and download CSJHU Result (2023):
The fundamental and compact steps to check 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year results of Kanpur university (K.U.) are as follows:
visit the official portal of the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur (CSJHU) at https://csjmu.ac.in/. Then on the home page, search for the Student Service drop-down menu on the top. tap on All Results under the Result Services heading. There will be four options to choose from as per your examination. tap on the Annual/ Semester/ medical exam link. Here, a new page will open. enter the required information regarding your examination. Next, choose the Couse Type, like regular or supplementary. Then provide the Exam from the drop-down menu, Type Course, and Select:
- the Year (from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year)/Semester,
- your roll number.
Then tap on the search button. The result will appear in front of you. Check the result, download it, and make a printout for further use of it.
NOTE: The result-checking process is the SAME as for all other courses such as Bachelor of Philosophy, Masters in Physiotherapy and L.L.B., etc.
Thank you for visiting our post. We congratulate the students who got promoted.