Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2023; This article contains details about the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2023 opportunity for students who are enrolled in post-graduation courses and can apply for the scholarship. The students who have weak financial backgrounds and didn’t complete their education due to the support are eligible for the scholarship. Read the article and find a significant scholarship for yourself to pursue your dreams. The amount received by the students from the scholarship, eligibility criteria and application form submission will be discussed.
- About Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship 2023
- Details Of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship
- Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Dates
- Disciplines Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Rewards Details
- Documents Required
- Selection Process for Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
- Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Application Process
- Check Beneficiary List
About Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship 2023
The scholarship is for students who are enrolled in post-graduation courses from a recognized university. The applicant must be below 35 to get the scholarship benefits. To apply for the scholarship visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru. The details for the scholarship are as follows.
check more; Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
Details Of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship
|Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2023|
|Beneficiary||Students pursuing post-graduation degrees|
|Official site||Click here|
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Dates
|Scholarship commencement||January every year|
|Advertisement||End of Start of March|
|Last date to submit application forms and documents||Updated Soon|
|Interview||End of November- early December|
The scholarships will be available for the following disciplines:-
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Ecology, and Environmental Science)
- Comparative Studies in Religion and Culture
- Indian History and Civilization
Follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate should hold a First Class Post-Graduate degree with 60% marks in both graduate and postgraduate levels.
- The age of the candidate must be below 35.
- He/ She must be a full-time Ph.D. scholar.
- The applicants should have a valid GATE/ NET score.
- The candidate should be registered for a Ph.D. degree with a recognized university in India
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Rewards Details
Rewards to the candidates in this scholarship are as follows:-
- monthly stipend for maintenance – INR 18,000 per month
- Other expenses for study tours with India, purchase of books, stationery, etc – INR 15,000
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the scholarship.
- A passport-size photo
- A synopsis in about 1500 words with 1.5-spaced texts
- University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Ph.D. Supervisor’s report
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Ph.D. registration certificate
Selection Process for Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
- Screening of all the application forms is done.
- Selected applicants will be called for an Interview.
- The interview will be done in the last of November or early December.
- Selected applicants are then rewarded with the scholarship.
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship follow the following procedure:
- To apply for the scholarship visit the Official Website of the Jawaharlal Nehru scholarship
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the link to apply for the Application Form.
- Now fill out your application form.
- Attach all the required documents for the scholarship.
- The demand draft/ postal order should be drawn in favor of the “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” worth INR 100.
- The application forms along with the amount are to be sent to the Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, and New Delhi – 110011 and must reach the Fund office on or before 31 May 2021.
Check Beneficiary List
- To check the beneficiary list visit the official website.
- Click on the Scholar List option under Scholarship.
- you will get the list from the menu.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP OPTIONS VISIT This Website