Today in this article we will help you by adding all of the essential and fundamental information regarding the ISRO Assistant Exam (2023), Exam Date, Exam Pattern, and Admit Card (Download). So we just suggest you read this article till then if you are interested to get a better understanding and some recent updates and we assure you that this article will satisfy all of your queries and uncertainties.
- Well, ISRO Assistant Exam Date (2023) will be officially announced (very soon) by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Applicants are alarmed and notified that the exam is estimated to be conducted in February 2023.
- Applicants who applied online from 20th December 2022 to 09th January 2023
- are now alerted and notified that the admit card for the post Written Exam will be activated on the official website, 1 week before the exam date.
- Exam Date for ISRO Assistant Exam (2023):
- SELECTION PROCESS for ISRO Assistant Exam (2023):
- Important Announcement:
- Applicants who will actually clear 1st stage by securing at least cut-off marks are only eligible to be called for the 2nd stage.
- all will be available on the student’s or applicant’s hall tickets.
- Note: If you will also going to appear in the written exam then you are alarmed that as soon as the exam date is already announced (now),
- Posts Available which are applicable for ISRO Exam (2023):
- Admit Card for ISRO Exam (2023):
- Exam Pattern for ISRO Exam (2023):
- Assistant & Upper Division Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant & Stenographer
- Step-by-Step Download Procedure for the ISRO Admit Card (2023):
Exam Date for ISRO Assistant Exam (2023):
The Centralized Recruitment Board Of the Indian Space Research Organisation ANNOUNCED the official notification for the recruitment of:
- Junior Personal Assistant,
- Upper Division Clerk,
- Stenographer, etc,
on December 20, 2022.
NOTE: The qualified applicants were eagerly waiting for the official release of the ISRO Exam Date 2023. and it is expected that stage 1 of the selection process will be conducted in February 2023.
|Notification Release Date||December 20, 2022|
|Application Form Start Date||December 20, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||January 09, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2023|
|Exam Date||February 2023|
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Post Name||Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, etc,|
|No. Of Vacancies||526|
|Article Category||Exam Date|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Skill Test|
|Official Website||Click here|
SELECTION PROCESS for ISRO Assistant Exam (2023):
The selection process for Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, etc, comprised two stages:
- Written Exam and
- Skill Test.
Applicants who will actually clear 1st stage by securing at least cut-off marks are only eligible to be called for the 2nd stage.
- Exam timing,
- Exam date and
- Exam center
all will be available on the student’s or applicant’s hall tickets.
Note: If you will also going to appear in the written exam then you are alarmed that as soon as the exam date is already announced (now),
- we will further inform you about the updates by push notifications.
Posts Available which are applicable for ISRO Exam (2023):
- job as Assistant
- job as Junior Personal Assistant,
- job as Upper Division Clerk
- job as Stenographer, etc.
Admit Card for ISRO Exam (2023):
- Candidates who are seeking jobs for varied posts in Indian Space Research Organisation
- and applying online
- should remember that no one will ever receive any physical copy of the hall ticket via post.
- Everyone who will appear in the written examination has to download it from the official website
- and make a print copy prior to entering the exam hall,
Note: It should be memorized that all applicants are going to be asked to show their respective physical copies of the admit card.
Exam Pattern for ISRO Exam (2023):
- Indian Space Research Organisation will hold the written examination estimated in Computer Based Test mode.
- Overall, 200 questions of each 1 mark are going to be asked from different sections for different posts,
- Let’s check out the table, to know all about the exam pattern.
Assistant & Upper Division Clerk
|S.No.||Sections||No. of MCQs||Maximum Marks|
|3.||General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||50||50|
Junior Personal Assistant & Stenographer
|S.No.||Sections||No. of MCQs||Maximum Marks|
|1.||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50||50|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude & General Knowledge||50||50|
Note: All of the applicants will get only 02 hours (to solve a maximum number of questions,)
- for each correct response candidates will get 1 mark and
- for every single incorrect response, ¼ mark is going to be deducted( as a penalty )
Step-by-Step Download Procedure for the ISRO Admit Card (2023):
Go to the official website of the Indian Space Research Organisation, at isro.gov.in/. On the official website, find an option for the Career, tap on this option, and go to the new webpage. Now, an option of the Current Openings will appear in front of you, click on this option. Post tapping on the above-mentioned option, you will have an option of the ‘Recruitment to the post of Assistants/Upper Division Clerk and Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer’ click on it. Lastly, find an option related to the ISRO Admit Card 2023. Click on this option and provide login credentials to download the hall ticket.
IMPORTANT TO BE NOTED: When the admit card for various posts will be officially announced on the official website, a direct link to download will be updated inside the table.
FOR MORE VISIT OUR WEBSITE.