_It is informed to all the native readers that IPL 2023 Auction was held on December 23, 2022, in Bangalore; about 650 players took part in IPL Auction 2023. If you are looking for more information about IPL 2023 Auction, Retain, and Release Players then you have to read the full article to get maximum information. As you know, the Indian Premier League 2023 is going to be played home and away format as it was pre-pandemic, we all know that during the Indian Premier League 2023 Auction players are sold, last year, ₹551.7 crores was spent to buy players for all 10 teams, The highest selling player was Ishaan Kishan, who played from the side of Mumbai Indians
About IPL 2023 Auction:
- Host Country: India
- Championship: IPL 2023
- IPL 2023 Auction Date: December 23, 2022
- Of Players to be auctioned: 650 (Approximately)
- of Teams: 10
- Official Website:
It is reported that two new teams Gujarat Titans and Lucknow Super Giants will be part of the Indian Premier League 2022. They will also be seen to participate in IPL 2023. Read the full article to get maximum information.
Expected IPL Release Player List 2023
It is informed to all the readers the official list is not released yet. The expected list of players who are likely to be released in 2023 is given below:
- Chennai Super Kings: Ravindra Jadeja, Moeen Ali, Robin Uthappa, Dwayne Bravo, Ambati Rayudu, KM Asif, Tushar Deshpande, Shivam Dube, Mahesh Theekshana, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Simarjeet Singh, Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Subhranshu Senapati, Mukesh Choudhary, Prashant Solanki, C Hari Nishaanth, N Jagadeesan, Chris Jordan & K Bhagath Varma.
- Delhi Capitals: Anrich Nortje, David Warner, Mitch Marsh, Mustafizur Rahman, Kuldeep Yadav, Ashwin Hebbar, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, KS Bharat, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Syed Khaleel Ahmed, Chetan Sakariya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Rovman Powell, Pravin Dubey, Lungi Ngidi, Tim Seifert, Vicky Ostwal
- Rajasthan Royals: Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Trent Boult, Shimron Hetmyer, Devdutt Padikkal, Riyan Parag, KC Cariappa, Navdeep Saini, Obed McCoy, Anunay Singh, Kuldeep Sen, Karun Nair, Dhruv Jurel, Tejas Baroka, Kuldip Yadav, Shubham Garhwal, Jimmy Neesham, Nathan, Corbin Bosch, Rassie van der Dussen, Daryl Mitchell
- Punjab Kings: Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Prabhsimran Singh, Jitesh Sharma, Ishan Porel, Liam Livingstone, Odean Smith, Sandeep Sharma, Raj Bawa, Rishi Dhawan, Prerak Mankad, Vaibhav Arora, Writtick Chatterjee, Baltej Dhanda, Ansh Patel, Nathan Ellis, Atharva Taide, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Benny Howell
- Mumbai Indians: Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan, Dewald Brevis, Basil Thampi, Murugan Ashwin, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, N Tilak Varma, Sanjay Yadav, Jofra Archer, Tymal Mills, Tim David, Riley Meredith, Mohammad Arshad Khan, Anmolpreet Singh, Ramandeep Singh, Rahul Buddhi, Hrithik Shokeen, Arjun Tendulkar, Aryan Juyal, Fabian Allen
- Gujarat Titans: Shubman Gill, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Lockie Ferguson, Abhinav Sadarangani, Rahul Tewatia, Noor Ahmad, R Sai Kishore, Dominic Drakes, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Darshan Nalkande, Yash Dayal, Alzarri Joseph, Pradeep Sangwan, Wriddhiman Saha, Matthew Wade, Gurkeerat Singh, Varun Aaron
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Nicholas Pooran, T Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma, Kartik Tyagi, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Aiden Markram, Marco Jansen, Romario Shepherd, Sean Abbott, R Samarth, Shashank Singh, Saurabh Dubey, Vishnu Vinod, Glenn Phillips, Fazalhaq Farooqi.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Glenn Maxwell, Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel, Anuj Rawat, Shahbaz Ahamad, Akash Deep, Josh Hazlewood, Mahipal Lomror, Finn Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Behrendorff, Suyash Prabhudessai, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Karn Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, Rajat Patidar, David Willey
- Lucknow Super Giants: Ravi Bishnoi, Manish Pandey, Jason Holder, Deepak Hooda, Mark Wood, Avesh Khan, Ankit Rajpoot, K Gowtham, Dushmanta Chameera, Shahbaz Nadeem, Manan Vohra, Mohsin Khan, Ayush Badoni, Kyle Mayers, Karan Sharma, Evin Lewis, Mayank Yadav, B Sai Sudharsan
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Venkatesh Iyer, Pat Cummins, Nitish Rana, Shivam Mavi, Sheldon Jackson, Ajinkya Rahane, Rinku Singh, Anukul Roy, Rasikh Dar, Baba Indrajith, Chamika Karunaratne, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ashok Sharma, Sam Billings, Aaron Finch, Tim Southee, Ramesh Kumar, Mohammad Nabi, Umesh Yadav
Details for IPL 2023 Retain Player List:
All 10 IPL teams have not yet submitted the IPL Retain Player List 2023 to the Board of Control for Cricket in India. The list below has all names of players for each team who are likely to be retained for IPL 2023.
- Chennai Super King: MS Dhoni, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway & Deepak Chahar.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Kane Williamson, Rahul Tripathi, Umran Malik & Abhishek Sharma.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Dinesh Karthik & Wanindu Hasaranga.
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Shreyas Iyer, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell & Varun Chakravarthy.
- Gujarat Titans: Hardik Pandya, Rashid Khan, David Miller & Mohammed Shami.
- Delhi Capitals: Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel & Shradul Thakur.
- Lucknow Super Giants: KL Rahul, Marcus Stoinis, Quinton de Kock & Krunal Pandya.
- Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma, Jaspreet Bumrah, Suryakumar Yadav & Daniel Sams.
- Punjab Kings: Mayank Agarwal, Arshdeep Singh, Shikhar Dhawan & Jonny Bairstow.
- Rajasthan Royals: Sanju Samson, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravichandran Ashwin & Prasidh Krishna.
- When will the IPL 2023 Auction take place and where?
Indian Premier League 2023 Auction is going to take place on December 23, 2022, in Bangalore.
- How many players are going to be Auctioned?
Almost 650 players are going to be auctioned for IPL 2023.
|More Information||Click Here|
1 thought on “IPL 2023 Auction, Retain, Release Players| check now”
iHerb promo code kazakhstan