Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023; If candidates are looking for the Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 they are on the right platform where they can find all the details about these scholarships. Interested students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship in different academic areas of study. Students should not miss this opportunity and must apply for this scholarship as soon as possible as they don’t know who will get these scholarships.
The GKS Undergraduate Scholarship is a Fully Funded Korean Govt Scholarship that is offered to international students who want to continue undergraduate degrees in Korea. The applications for Undergraduates and for Graduates are going to open in Feb 202. GKS will provide 3200 Undergraduate Scholarships in 2023 to Study at South Korean Universities. This GKS scholarship will cover all the expenses.
No Application Fee is required for the GKS Scholarship. The Global Korea Scholarship program includes almost all universities in South Korea. Students can study for and complete an Associate’s Degree as well as a bachelor’s Degree. More details about the Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 are given below.
Details About Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea for international students. All the expenses will be included by the Korean Government.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses and Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs and Completion Grant
Scholarship Time Period:
- Category: Associate Degree: Period 1 year of the Korean language program+ 2~3 years of the degree program
- Bachelor’s Degree: 1 year of the Korean language program + 4~6 years of the degree program.
Available Universities and Areas of Study:
- All areas of study are offered by GKS-participating universities.
- Academic programs offered during evenings (night school), short-term programs, and online and distant learning programs are not applicable to this scholarship program.
- All students and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders are NOT eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor‟s degree program is for those students who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school or from an associate degree program.
- The associate degree program is for those students who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school.
- Students who have a bachelor‟s degree cannot apply.
- Students who have an associate degree can only apply to a bachelor‟s program
- Students who are expected to graduate must first submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of application. If such applicants pass the final round of selection, they must submit a graduation certificate (or a degree certificate) by February 28, 2023
- The scoring percentage should be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one‟s class.
- CGPA must be equal to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
Students must be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1998)
The following documents are required for the scholarship:
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- One letter of Recommendation
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Proof of citizenship and proof of family relationship
- High School Graduation Certificate (or certificate of expected graduation)
- Academic transcript of the high school curriculum
- Graduation certificate (or certificate of expected graduation) of the associate degree program
- Academic transcript of associate degree
- Proof of Overseas Korean Document
- Proof of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document
- Proof of Korean War Veteran’s Descendant
- The last date to apply for the GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 differs from Country to Country and from Korean Embassy to the Embassy of students’ Country.
- All students must check the deadline for application submission by contacting their relevant embassy or desired university directly.
How to Apply for the GKS-U Scholarship 2023?
- The application process for this scholarship is online.
- Incomplete and handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- The students need to Fill out and Complete the Online Application Form.
- Further information is given on the official website. The link is given below:
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR GKS-U Scholarship 2023
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section. Be passionate take steps and find the way of your choice.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; SERB Early Career Research Award 2023: Apply Online, Rewards, Last Date