EU Internship Program 2023; Internship in Europe is an Exclusive Involvement. Apply for the EU Internship Program 2023. Submit applications for the European Union Internship. 2583 Intern Vacancies in European Union are available for international students. European Internships offer to Undergraduates and Graduates Students all over the world. The IELTS test for the English language is not required for internships in Europe for worldwide students. All the expenditures will be covered in the given monthly stipend.
There is no limit to education. The students of graduation and undergraduates can apply for the internship. The undertaken activities are available in different fields related to daily life, social work, Youth issues, Health, culture, Digital Skills, etc. it’s an easy task to complete and you will get a monthly stipend and salary. This is one of the most beneficial internship programs that is waiting for you to join.
It’s a good opportunity to start your professional career after completing your graduation degree. The candidates must be below 30 and younger than 18. The complete details about the internship program are given below:
Details about the EU internship program 2023:
Location: European Countries
Duration: 4 weeks to 48 Weeks
No. of Opportunities: 2583
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: Open All Year
Once you are selected for the internship you will receive:
- Shared kitchen
- Meals stipend separately 150 euros per month.
- Medical leaves
- Paid leaves
Find a volunteering cause closest to your heart.
- Creativity and culture
- Pedagogy and didactics
- Intercultural/intergenerational education and (lifelong)learning
- EU Citizenship, EU Awareness, and Democracy
- ICT – new technologies – digital competences
- Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
- Citizenship and democratic participation
- Disabilities – special needs
- Inclusion – Equity
- Climate Action, environment, and nature protection
- Teaching and learning foreign languages
- Community development
- Education and training
- International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
- Health and wellbeing
- Key Competences (incl. mathematics and literacy) – basic skills
- Rural Development and Urbanization
- Social assistance and welfare
- Access for disadvantaged
- Combat violence and tackle racism, discrimination, and intolerance in sport
- Digital skills
- New learning and teaching methods and approaches
- Romas and/or other minorities
- Social dialogue
- Civic engagement / responsible citizenship
- Environment and climate change
- Equality and non-discrimination
- European identity and values
- Gender equality / equal opportunities
- Green skills
- Healthy lifestyle, active aging
- Migrants’ issues
- Reception and integration of third-country nationals
- Skills development
- Applicants must follow the criteria for the internship to which applying.
- Applicants must have a degree relevant to the internship program.
- The applicants must be over 18 and no more than 30 years.
The applications are open for a whole year. You can apply at any time in the field of your interests.
How to apply for the internship:
- The applications are available online. You can apply online.
- Visit the European Union’s official website:
- Fill out the application form with all the required documents and submit the application.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more: Walmart Summer Internships 2023 | Fully Funded
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE