EMJMD 2023 | Highly Reputed Scholarships- The Highly Reputed Master Program of Europe “Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is also known as EMJMD 2023. These are Highly Reputed Scholarships. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program in different academic areas of study. Students should not miss this opportunity and apply for this scholarship as soon as possible.
An EMJMD 2023 is a famous and international study program, delivered by an international group of higher education institutions. Students who are looking for Jobs in Europe after studying can apply for these reputed scholarships. Students can spend their semester in at least 2 countries in Europe.
Students can apply for a maximum of 3 programs from the EMJMD Catalogue. If they apply for more than 3, all previous applications will be rejected. So, they need to be careful. An EMJMD is a study program of 60 (roughly equal to 1 year Master), 90 or 120 ECTS (Roughly 2 years) credits. This means that it lasts from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 24 months.
The EMJMD scholarship includes participation costs such as tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory costs related to students’ participation in the Master’s. It also contributes to travel and installation costs and includes a monthly allowance for the full-time period of the study program.
- At least 16 Years of Education: final-year students can apply to many programs if they expect their undergraduate degrees to be completed soon.
- Proficiency in the English Language is a compulsory requirement. Some programs will accept English Proficiency letters from your University but the majority of the programs want IELTS/TOEFL to apply.
- Most programs require 6.5 and some need 7 scores in IELTS or 80 or 90 in TOEFL.
- Some programs also require that no individual score within IELTS is below 6 (or equivalent for TOEFL).
- Students need a Passport as an Identity Document to apply.
- The opening of applications and deadlines to apply to differ from program to program.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program:
- Explore the online EMJMD Catalogue (Chose your Max 3 Programs here: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/emjmd-catalogue_en).
- Then, contact the consortium (coordinators’ contacts are given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
- Every program has its own website where all the details about the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things are provided.
- The application process is easy so students will not face any difficulty.
- Some new MS programs are added to the list of offered MS programs each summer and some may be removed as well.
Step 2: Required Documents:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
- Also, students can check if their institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests. The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, they can give a test from home.
- An average of 6.5 bands in IELTS at least is accepted for every program.
- GRE is not required in any program.
- If students don’t have an IELTS, they can submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate.
Key Points for Increasing Your Chance:
- A maximum of 2 or 3 people per program per country are selected for this scholarship. This is a highly competitive and therefore most famous scholarship.
- GPA is the main factor for admission in Erasmus scholarships (If you have a low GPA, then you can compensate through the GRE, however, the GRE is not mandatory for any of the Erasmus programs.)
- TOEFL/IELTS (95% of Master’s programs are taught in English) is necessary for this scholarship.
- Past academic and professional background and experience of the students.
- Experience in the same field of study through internships/job/research experience.
- The ability of the students to study/work in highly dispersed and cross-cultural contexts.
- Students’ Motivation Letter matters a lot more than they may dedicate time for it, it can make or break the deal irrespective of their CGPA, etc.
- Letters of Recommendation must be something real or genuine. They should not be general ones.
- Students’ co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Apply here: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/erasmus-mundus-catalogue_en
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.