Dharmasthala Scholarship 2023; If you are a locals Indians then you can take benefit from the Dhramasthala Scholarships 2023. You can check the eligibility criteria so you can apply for the scholarship. All the details about the scholarship will be provided in this article, including the required documents, website, eligibility criteria, and no of posts that are given by Dharmasthala.
What Is Dharmasthala Scholarship 2023?
Sujana Nidhi organization starts the Dharamshala scholarships in 2023. In this scholarship, the organization will provide all the financial support to the candidates so you don’t have to worry about the financial issues you face when you travel from your city. The selected students will receive monthly benefits from scholarships and a lot of other opportunities so they can continue their education. You can fill out the application form from the official website. Upload all the documents that are mentioned in the application criteria so you never miss the opportunity of selection for the scholarship.
The deadline for applying Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship is 31-03-2023
Benefits of Dharmasthala Scholarship:
The following benefits will be provided to the selected students.
- Approximately 6000 students in the first phase will receive 400 per month.
- In the second phase, 2000 students will be provided with 1000 per month.
If you want that you will be selected for the scholarship then you had to fulfill the following criteria:
- Parents must be members of skdrdp-sponsored SHG/PBG.
- Applicants must have a 10th or 12th degree with good marks.
- Applicants should apply for technical jobs as mentioned in the letter.
- Applicants must be from an economically weak background.
- Applicants should be locals of India.
- SSLC Marks Card
- Fees Receipt And Study Certificate
- Exam scoreboard copy
- Bank Passbook (Nationalized Banks only)
- Student and Parent Aadhar Card ( Father or Mother)
- Recommendation Letter From SKDRDP Project Office
Dharmasthala Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship, you had to follow a simple procedure.
- First, go to the official website from the given link.
- A homepage will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down and find the scholarship option from the menu.
- Click on the register option from the menu.
- A form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Attach all the required documents and register yourself for the scholarship.
If you want to log in to the official website follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website.
- A homepage will appear.
- Find the login option from the menu and fill in all the required details in the given boxes.
- Read all the terms and conditions and accept them.
- You are login to the website.
Important Documents required for the scholarship:
You can download some of the important documents required for this scholarship given below:-
1 INFORMATION LETTER (MAHITHI PATRA): Applicant Must download here Information letter and please follow the procedure How to apply
2 PROJECT OFFICE CONFIRMATION FORMAT Applicant Must download here Project office confirmation letter and attach the format
3 STUDY CERTIFICATE AND FEE RECEIPT Applicant Must downloads here the Study certificate and Fee receipt format
4 HOW TO APPLY THE PROCEDURE Students must download here How to download procedure information letter.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; CTET 2023 Admit Card, Exam Time, Release Date, Proper Time Table: