CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023: The board of secondary education and ministry which works under human resources and development has launched a new scheme for the students of classes 12th and 11th. The students who are good in science and mathematics are eligible to apply for the CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023. The students must have to follow the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. If you think you are good at maths and science then you must have to apply for a scholarship. Follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship. Maybe you will be the one who selects for the scholarship.
What Is CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023?
The CBSE Udaan scholarship is available for students who are enrolled in 11th and 12th classes in government-recognized colleges. If you want to avail the opportunities then apply now by filling out the scholarship application from the official website. The details about the scholarship are as follows:
Highlights Of Scholarship
|Name||CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023|
|Beneficiary||Class 11th and 12th students|
|Official Site||Click Here|
- The application starts date will be updated soon.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship opportunity will update soon.
Features Of The Scholarship
The features of the scholarship are as follows:
- The 1000 girls will get the scholarship to complete their education.
- Provision to prepare for the test from the online medium.
- Avail of the opportunity by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Motivation sessions will be given to the students.
- Tutors and monitoring staff will help the students.
- Financial support to buy the tablets.
- Videos sessions and other facilities will be given.
Benefits Of the CBSE Udaan Scholarship
The following benefits will be given to the selected students:
- The selected students will get free study materials through online/offline mode. They receive tutorials, videos, and study resources.
- Udaan classifies virtual contact classes at around 60 nominated city centers.
- Valuations are intended to give students useful feedback on learning.
- Students are also given counteractive steps to correct their learning.
- Also, mentoring opportunities will be given to commendable students.
- Motivational sessions are provided to students and their parents.
- Udaan has also started ‘Student Helpline’ services to clarify students’ doubts, monitor their learning, and provide them with technological support.
- Candidates also get constant monitoring and tracking of their progress with feedback.
Candidates must have to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Only the citizens of India can apply for the Udaan program by CBSE.
- The girl applicants must be studying in class 11 from any Kendriya Vidyalaya (VK)/ Navodaya/ Government school recognized by any Board or CBSE-affiliated private schools in India.
- The applicants must be pursuing a Science stream with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- The applicants must have secured an average of at least 70% marks in class 10. They must have scored a minimum of 80% marks in Science and Mathematics. For students who are enrolled in those schools which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA score of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics is needed.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PWD categories get a reservation of 15%, 7.5%, 27%, and 3% seats, respectively.
- Also, the applicant’s annual income of the family must be below 6 lac.
The selection criteria for this scholarship are as follows:-
- The candidate will be selected on the merit base system, and more eligible will be selected for the scholarship
- If there is a tie, a student belonging to an economically lower family will be given priority.
Application Procedure CBSE Udaan Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE for the scholarship.
- A homepage will appear.
- Find the scholarship for the CBSE Udaan.
- Now apply for the scholarship.
- Enter all your information in the application form.
- Now submit your application and you have successfully applied for the scholarship.
This was all about the article’s detail. You can read it thoroughly so you can understand it. If you have any queries about it you can ask them in the comment section. Be passionate take steps and find the way of your choice.
Have a stroke of good luck!
check more; GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students 2023
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE