Are you dreaming to study in Belgium? If yes, then you can now apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 without IELTS (Fully Funded) now. The government of Belgium is offering these scholarships for national and international Students. Students who want to complete their Bachelor, Master’s Degree & Training Courses are invited to apply for these scholarships. It is notified that ARES Belgium Scholarship 2023 will offer 150 Fully Funded Scholarships to the applicants for different programs. There will be 70 Grants for Short Training courses as well. Candidates can now apply from all over the world for these scholarships online.
There are a number of study programs that these scholarships will cover. Candidates can apply for any of these study programs according to their tastes and interest. There is No Application Fee requirement for Belgium Government Scholarships 2023. Applicants can submit online Applications from any part of the world Free of Cost. Belgium Scholarships are fully funded, so they will cover all your expenses during your stay in the Country. There will be no requirement for IELTS or GRE Test Proof. Candidates can apply just by providing their English Proficiency Certificate. So what are you waiting for? Read the full article and apply today for Fully Funded Belgium Scholarships 2023 for International Students.
About Belgium Government Scholarships 2023;
- Host Country: Belgium
- Host Organization: Various
- Offered Course Level: Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Course
- Type & Category: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Application Deadline: 27th January 2023
As stated above, the Belgium Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program that is sponsored by the Government of Belgium. This scholarship will cover all the expenses which include:
- Airfare Tickets Expenses
- Accommodation Allowance
- Complete Living Allowance
- Indirect Admission fees
- Arrival allowance
- Monthly Stipend
- Complete Tuition Coverage
- Registration fees
- Health and Medical Insurance
Offered Study Fields;
- Advanced Bachelor’s programs
- Advanced Master’s programs
- Continuing education programs
- Short Courses
The government of Belgium will consider certain facts and figures while selecting the candidate for the scholarship. Some of the general Eligibility factors are given below:
- The applicant is required to be Under 45 for Training Courses
- Applicant must be from a developing country around the World.
- Candidate must be Under the age of 40 for a selected Degree programs
- There is no requirement for IELTS or GRE Test Proof
- English proficiency Certificate will be required
- Should Have Related Academic Background to the field he/she wishes to apply.
- The Duration for the Scholarship will be 1 Academic Year
Following is the list of the required documents. These documents are required to attach to the online Application Form.
- A strong Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- A Valid Statement of Financial Assets
- Attested High school transcript
- Attested Letter of Intent
- Certificate of Facts
- CV for scholarship
- English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Recommendation Letter (at least Two)
- Complete Study Plan
- Valid National ID Copy
- A Valid Passport
Applicants must know that the deadline to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 is 27th January 2023. The government of Belgium will not accept any applications after the due date.
How to Apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2023?
Applicants should Submit the Application Form online through the online application portal. The Link to the official online website for Belgium Government Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students is: